Bio Medical Waste
Biomedical waste management has lately arisen as an issue of key concern not only to hospitals, nursing home authorities but also to the environment. The bio-medical wastes generated from health care units depend upon several factors such as waste management methods, type of health care units, occupancy of healthcare units, specialization of health care units, availability of infrastructure, and resources etc.
Now it is a well-established fact that there are many adverse and harmful effects to the environment including human beings which are caused by the “Hospital waste” generated during the patient care. Hospital waste is a potential health hazard to the health care employees, public, plants and animals of the area. The problems of the waste disposal in the hospitals and other health-care institutions have become issues of increasing concern
Our Bio-medical waste management system is cloud-based module engineered to help solve the problems which health care organization face today. It adheres to the new rules and provisions set out by the government of India under the Ministry of Environment and Forests(MoEF). The system keeps track of the collection and disposal of Bio Medical waste produced in the Healthcare Organization. It supports in identifying, accumulation, handling, storage, categorizing, transportation and tracking of disposal waste for weight and location by transmitting real-time information to the end user by integrating both hardware and software to work comprehensively in order to give control over the disposal of the waste. The system recognizes the areas within the organization where the waste is generated and finally disposed of. It manages the time frames within which the waste should be disposed of and provides a checklist for the same. Also, it helps to schedule an and keep track of the staff responsible for the Bio-Medical Waste Disposal.
- Track the route of the waste from the organization to the waste plant in real-time.
- Categorization of waste into distinct types by assigning a color code.
- Automatically sends weight data to the mobile application.
- Integrated Barcode/QR code reader.
- Web interface with secure login
- Generate reports based on preferences
- Generate and map barcodes effortlessly
- Identification and scheduling of waste collection.
- Schedules of timely disposal of waste.
BenefitsSimplify and Improve Waste Management
- Streamline waste management across the organization through waste profiles
- Gain visibility and oversight of all site-level entities and identify waste sources
- Easily create an inventory of waste containers and shipments using a specific waste profile
- Increase the effectiveness of your waste management efforts by tracking the movements of waste containers, and quantities and types of waste in each area
- Identify and select the most cost-effective transporters and disposal facilities
- Automate the management of invoices associated with external entities to dispose of waste
- Estimate accurately the costs for upcoming and scheduled disposal of waste
- Successfully reduce risks of non-compliance by tracking regulations applicable to every waste profile and all facility permits and their expiration dates
- Quickly and easily generate bio medical waste reports in a user-friendly way
- Effectively manage the data required to comply with the provisions set out by the government of India with respect to bio medical waste disposal
- Effectively drive waste reduction efforts through detailed information on hazardous and non-hazardous waste generated in any specified date range
- Optimize waste disposal efforts by gaining insight into volumes of waste summed by area and waste profile
- Successfully reach “zero waste to landfill” goals by centralizing and automating waste management efforts